Brother of Paris suspect: Surrender

The older brother of Salah Abdeslam — the man being hunted internationally for his alleged role in the Paris terror attacks last week — urged the suspect Tuesday to turn himself over to authorities.

“I would tell him to surrender. That’s the best solution,” Mohamed Abdeslam told CNN’s Erin Burnett. “But of course, if he has something to do with it, he must accept responsibility.”

Another Abdeslam brother, Ibrahim, reportedly blew himself up outside a cafe during a series of coordinated attacks throughout the city Friday night that killed at least 129 people and wounded hundreds more.

Authorities say six of the terrorists either killed themselves or were killed by police in the harrowing attacks that lasted hours.

Complete coverage of Paris attacks

 Read More

“These are not regular people,” Mohamed Abdeslam, 29, said of his brothers. “You cannot have the slightest doubt that they have been prepared, that they must not leave any trace which would cause suspicion that they might do such things. And even if you saw them every day, their behavior was quite normal.”

Police stopped Salah Abdeslam, 26, hours after the attacks, in a car on his way toward the Belgian border but let him go because he apparently hadn’t yet been linked to the terrorist operation

 BY CNN
   

107 Readers since published 2 Readers since today
Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)

You might also like More from author

Leave A Reply